Today we did some Cowboy Action Shooting here in Texas. This involved a Colt .45 revolver, a shotgun and a Winchester lever action .45 rifle. If the zombies ever attack, we're totally set.
My shooting is surprisingly very good. Especially the revolver! I was also rather handy with the rifle, but the shotgun was a bit too heavy for me. Zombies stand no chance!
Wow, Suzi and Michelle are keeping it real. Nice boots, hats and holster! Jon looks like a regular gun toting American with the trucker hat. Trust me... I know, I've seen it before.
Cool! Keeping in mind you do have a little history of handling revolvers in an aggressive way, how good's ya shootin.
ReplyDeleteMy shooting is surprisingly very good. Especially the revolver! I was also rather handy with the rifle, but the shotgun was a bit too heavy for me. Zombies stand no chance!
ReplyDeleteWow, Suzi and Michelle are keeping it real. Nice boots, hats and holster! Jon looks like a regular gun toting American with the trucker hat. Trust me... I know, I've seen it before.
ReplyDeleteI like your boots ;)
ReplyDeleteLove it! also great to hear that you have a zombie plan :)
ReplyDelete